Posted on 05/08/2011 15:48
Thanks to admin and the mods for all there hard work
Posted on 05/08/2011 01:39
Happy Birthday Turtle and have a great day
Posted on 05/07/2011 05:17
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0cdoG7V1Pk8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted on 05/06/2011 17:40
thanks cuddles just grabbed it
Posted on 05/06/2011 03:27
My condolences to you and your Husband
Posted on 05/06/2011 00:49
just bought the game it's mindless fun but makes a change from adventure games
Posted on 05/05/2011 22:29
Dead Meets Lead is every bit and piece
of what a challenging zombie-slaying action game should be. Enter the
role of the 18th century commander who’s on a mission to obliterate
evil, by fighting your way through the island of El Mirando. A mystic
plague has consumed the inhabitants of this island and you’ll have to
liberate their souls by sword, and travel deep into the island to find
and stop the dark minds behind the cursed disease. You’ll have to act,
think and move fast if you want to survive the horrors of these wicked
parts of the world. And do not hope for any rescue or help, it’s all up
to you and you alone!
- Seven deadly weapons (three melee and four ranged), including weapons such as the Mace, Blaster and Hand-cannon.
- The rage system; the more you kill the more furious the captain
gets, and there’s not much that can stop the captain when he gets angry!
- Sixteen challenging maps with terrain ranging from sandy beaches, to swamps and villages, and in-land mountain ranges.
- Easy to learn – hard to master gameplay, there’s always
something more to learn in DML. Some of the achievements seems
impossible at first, but with the right tactics there’s hardly anything
the captain can’t do.
- Eleven different types of enemies (including three bosses); from the
common zombie and their infected cattle to the more mystic beings
dwelling in the shadows on the island!
- 40+ achievements to complete.
- Custom made in-game soundtrack with five enthralling tunes.
Available Keldyn Interactive
Posted on 05/05/2011 17:20
Thanks cake sounds good. One i will have to think about
Posted on 05/04/2011 14:33
I have signed the petition. I do not agree with any type of battery farming
Posted on 05/03/2011 21:50
Posted on 05/01/2011 23:20
Congrats Missi and all who participated
Posted on 04/30/2011 01:37
Posted on 04/29/2011 17:11
Finally a different avatar .