Warning: Live Ammo in use :)
This is a test topic I'm using to see what different formatting elements look like on my display, as adapted to my particular visual impairment.
I use magnification and reduced brightness/contrast on a conventional
screen, and I have my browser set to lock out many of the abuses that
web developers can commit.
In particular, my browser settings forbid web pages from:
- changing the font.
- reducing the text size to less than 18 points.
- changing the foreground and background colours.
- using table, image or other element borders.
- changing the colour of buttons and controls.
- using background images for table cells or the page as a whole.
I see all text in black on a grey background, but foreground images are rendered in their normal sizes and colours.
Yes, these settings do result in a rather strange looking view at times :)