Time spent: 10501 hours
1. Welcome to the Forum.
We hope your experience here will be worthwhile and pleasant.
We are small and casual and we welcome your participation. 2. If you have any Questions or Problems with Posting Comments
or Starting New Threads or Any Technical Questions at all;
Please contact me ( Cheryl/Therapeas ) or my administrator,
Keystoner ( John). Just click the icon next to our name to send us a message. We will respond ASAP.
3. Feel free to contact us about any matter relating to this board or
if you are experiencing problems with a troll, member, or guest or
any other issue as it pertains to this board. We endeavor to
solve any problems we can so your experience here is more positive. Please do not post
Spam. This is not a forum to advertise products for sale. Also, be careful not to post adware
or links that may contain a virus. If you are unsure, please send the Forum owner a private
4. We recommend joining this forum as a member. It is easier
to post and more options are available to you as a member.
Joining the forum is simple and if you experience problems
with the sign up, please contact us and we will assist you.
5. Guests are Welcome to post comments but please be aware of the following rules:
1. Administrators will make the final decision about what comments we deem to be inappropriate and offensive. We do not believe in silencing voices and we encourage free speech. But there is a difference between free speech and hateful, vile, bigoted comments. There is also a huge difference between debating a topic and insulting a member personally.
2. Personal attacks against members and the family of members is not permitted. There is a difference between attacking a viewpoint, an opinion, an attitude, a political point and attacking a person. A warning will be issued for the first offense and the comment possibly edited. After that, the comment will be removed or edited or filed in the administrators only section.
If the behavior continues, the member will be banned and all future comments will be removed. AGAIN, THE ADMINISTRATORS WILL MAKE THE FINAL DECISION IN THESE MATTERS BUT DO FEEL FREE TO ISSUE A REBUTTAL IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR VERDICT ON THESE MATTERS. **** Please note, if you feel you are being personally attack or personally insulted, please contact the Adminstrators by Private Message and we will attempt to to resolve the problem. We would rather you would contact us rather than just leave the forum.
3. In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
WE HAVE LEARNED TO SPOT TROLLS AFTER SERVING AS ADMINISTRATORS AND MEMBERS OF FORUMS FOR THE PAST DECADE PLUS. TROLL COMMENTS WILL BE EDITED OR DELETED. AS WE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOMEONE POSTING A DISSENTING OPINION AND A TROLL. ( sorry for all caps, but trolls deserve some shouting)
America Works Best when we Say Union YES!